Complaint Review: explore talent

• explore talent
    ExploreTalent.com Customer Service 3395 S Jones Bl
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

explore talent Explore Talent Used my 7 year old's Pictures and I'm not even registered to their company nor I know this company until I searched about them on line. this co Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please call Customer Service

I WAS SEARCHING ON LINE AND I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I SAW MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S PICTURES. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY TOOK THEM BUT THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER AND ON HER PICTURE WAS THE EXPLORETALENT.COM WITH A STAR LOGO ON IT LOOKING LIKE SHE'S ONE OF THE MODEL KIDS THEY GOT. I READ A LOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE NOT LEGIT. THE LEGITIMATE ONE WHO HIRES MODELS DOESN'T ASK FOR  UPFRONT FEES. ANYTHING THAT ASK UPFRONT FEES ARE A SCAM. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME HERE WHAT TO DO WITH THIS? IF YOU ARE A LAWYER WHO HAPPENS TO READ THIS CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO WITH IT? THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I HOPE SOMEBODY WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY. THEY SCAM THIS INNOCENT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ASPIRING TO BE A MODEL. THEY ALSO STEAL PICTURES LIKE WHAT THEY DID TO ME. THAT IS NOT LEGAL BECAUSE I DID NOT GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO USE IT AND I DID NOT EVEN JOIN THEIR MEMBERSHIP. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP BRING JUSTICE TO THOSE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN THAT THEY SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/explore-talent/las-vegas-nevada-89146/explore-talent-explore-talent-used-my-7-year-olds-pictures-and-im-not-even-registered-t-728370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call Customer Service

AUTHOR: Exploretalent - (U.S.A.)

We are not an agent or agency and offer no representation of any kind. We are an online community and database with almost 6 million members. We do not take any pictures of anyone or create profiles. The users create their own profiles and upload their own photos.

Sometimes kids, other family members and their friends create profiles without informing the parent, if that is the case, please contact customer support (link at the bottom right corner of the website or call the toll free number that is very visible at the top right corner) and we will help you get the profile removed.

Regards