Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I booked air travel with them, and subsequently had a change of plans at the destination.  I tried to contact them by phone two times, and left messages; NO RESPONSE.  I emailed them two times; NO RESPONSE.  I used their "Submit A Question" function; NO RESPONSE.  I had to figure out a way to get around the problem on my own, at additional expense and inconvenience.

You are getting the picture that they DO NOT RESPOND to any attempts to make contact.

So, my recommendation is to AVOID USING THIS COMPANY, or you will suffer the consequences as I did.  My business with them was the ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.  Ignore them as they ignore their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exploretripcom/internet/exploretripcom-exploretripcom-customer-service-is-nonexistant-internet-1060959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on exploretrip.com