Complaint Review: EXPRESS FLOORING

• EXPRESS FLOORING
    W. WASHINGTON STREET
    PHOENIX, Arizona
    United States of America

EXPRESS FLOORING attempted selling me another product as the cost was higher. Promised me other things but did not deliver. PHOENIX, Arizona

My report is with regard to Express Flooring who I had come to my home as I was interested in purchasing wood/laminate flooring.  They showed up one hour later than their scheduled time and would not show me what I asked for, but something more expensive.

Quoted high prices and when I disagreed with them, immediately dropped them in thousand dollar increments, after speaking in "code" to a manager?

After giving them a deposit, they would not give me an itemized quote, or the total square footage.  When I asked for my deposit back, they promised to send it, but reneged on it.

Many other important issues, but too lengthy to mention.  I would not do business with this company, as I have also read about many other reviews written by unsatisfied consumers and how they were ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-flooring/phoenix-arizona-/express-flooring-attempted-selling-me-another-product-as-the-cost-was-higher-promised-me-945502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content