ED Magedson – Founder
Express International Inc6612 S 28th St McAllen, Texas USA
Express International Inc Carlos Garcia Jorge Reyna Interfrut Grupo Logistico Dima Alejandro Javier Yarto Petra Schubert Uno International McAllen Cold Storage Berkshire Refrigerated Warehousing Coolfoods Ltd (Consumer warning) McAllen Texas
Read carefully as things come together and tell us what you think.
- The trail starts in a company called Interfrut SA de CV a company from Michoacan, which is a highly dangerous, cartel ran city. Where buckets of frozen fruit product are sold to a company called Frutas Reyna, which belongs to Jorge Reyna an associate of Mr. Carlos Garcia, who works in the same office in Express International Inc ,in Texas. The Frozen Fruit Product is packaged in custom buckets provided by Frutas Reyna, we assume that they provided customs buckets because they already had narcotics bucketed in buckets that looked the same and were labeled the same prepared.
- Frutas Reyna (Unregistered, with fake adress in Guadalajara, Jalisco) transport the product to Fri-Jal in Guadalajara which is a company with cold storage facilities, the product is stored there for an uknown amount of time, and then leaves to Reynosa Tamaulipas to a storage facility owned by Grupo Logistico Dima who buys the frozen product at a cheaper price then cost to Frutas Reyna (owned by Carlos Castro). (does it seem weird that it goes from Michoacan> gets stored in Guadalajara> then is sold to Grupo Logistico Dima at a cheaper price then cost? yes we have paperwork that backs this all up and it will be all posted in links through rebuttals.
- Grupo Logistico Dima sells the product to
Uno International LLC 5656 N Central Expressway Suite 405 Dallas Texas 214-622-5263 (owned by Alejandro Javier Yarto who has a criminal record in Mexico but lives in Dallas with his wife Petra Schubert who also owns the company and is an orthodontist in Dallas) for also a cheaper price then purchased to avoid paying taxes on the transaction and also when crossing the border to the US.
- Uno international LLC 6612 S 28th St McAllen, TX 78503, United States 956-687-7400 transports the product across the border with the complicity of Express International Inc, and is signed by the alleged broker who owns the unregistered company, and this is where we dont understand how it happens, there must be complicity from somebody at the border with power. But we do not know who.
-Once it has crossed the border, Uno International LLC transports the product to McAllen, Texas, where is it stored at a storage facility called McAllen Cold Storage(owned by Mr. Gerardo Lopez and Baltazar Regalado[whom is a mortgage Fraud loser]) by Frutas Reyna!, a Mexican company that is not authorized to do business in the US, they also were the first to purchase the product out of Michoacan, as a matter of fact, they are unregistered in Mexico as I had previously stated, and are a legally non existent company. Weird, there is no proof of transaction from Uno International to Frutas Reyna yet Frutas Reyna stored the product under their name at McAllen Cold Storage(whom we also believe is in complicity to these illicit activities).
Okay, here the thing gets more complicated. So if there is any confusion up to here, please read the above over.
-From McAllen Cold Storage
8101 S 23rd Street Mcallen, TX78503 (956) 843-5200
it is shipped by Frutas Reyna to a frozen foods warehouse in Chicago Illinois called Berkshire Refrigerated Warehousing LLC 4550 S Packers Chicago Il 60609. But the storage facility is rented out by Cool Foods Ltd. which is a company that I will talk more about coming up. Cool Foods Ltd. did not purchase the product from Frutas Reyna or Uno International LLC, so legally Uno International is still the owner of the product.
- It is made obvious that this is the last part of the trail, Cool Foods Ltd. picks up the marked buckets and removes them from the storage and then attempts to sell the rest of the product for cheaper then purchased in Michoacan, or even throws it out! Yet we have evidence of at least 3 trips that worked the exact same way. If your loosing money, why would you do it, 2,3 or more times... it is too obvious.
Our question is how is it possible this people have not been caught yet and how it was our company that was blamed. We are finally in the process of delivering all the documentation to the authorities to clear our name. This has cost our company thousands of dollars and I really want to make sure that this does not happen to anybody else, be careful when doing any kind of business because anything cause turn into a nightmare.
Extra facts: Express International Inc seems like it has many illegal workers as it is an unregistered company, they do not have a logo or name at their warehouse/office, and they do not have a webpage or fax.
Much of the paperwork through out the whole process looks super obvious that it is fake, you will see.
Be aware of people you deal with.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-international-inc/mcallen-texas-78503/express-international-inc-carlos-garcia-jorge-reyna-interfrut-grupo-logistico-dima-aleja-1048900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.