Complaint Review: Express Lube, Incorporated

• Express Lube, Incorporated
    10 Hannah Cir
    Waynesboro, Virginia

Express Lube, Incorporated Basic Oil Change, Failure Waynesboro Virginia

During the month of December, I needed an oil change. I spotted a small lube center in Waynesboro, Virginia, and decided to see them about a quick change. The transaction was completed, and the oil was changed.

Today, I noticed they used an air-gun to replace my drain plug. You don't use an air-gun for anything having to do with oil! I went through complete hell to remove the drain plug, and after about 30 minutes of struggling, it finally broke loose. Is it a loss to me? No, it's not, except for the $1.98 I have to spend on a new drain plug, because now my drain plug is completely stripped, and it's all because a high school dropout decided to change the oil in my car.

If you can't change oil in a car, then don't work at a lube center. On the flip-side, don't hire an idiot that can't change oil in a car.

Destructo
Stuarts Draft, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-lube-incorporated/waynesboro-virginia-22980/express-lube-incorporated-basic-oil-change-failure-waynesboro-virginia-303834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content