Complaint Review: Express Scripts

7909 s Hardy Dr.
    Tempe, Arizona
    United States of America

Express Scripts RIP-OFF Tempe, Arizona

I switched to Express Scripts several months ago. I was informed by them of the approximate cost of my husbands prescriptions and they requested authorization to draw funds out automatically which I authorized. The amount for a 3 month supply of Plavix was $49.02 I was shocked when I noticed they removed $396.13 in September.

Thinking they had made a mistake I called to get it corrected (800-451-5245). The response I got was they now made a generic for Plavix so the price was now $396.13. They did this without notification. I didn't know they had started making a generic and they admitted on the phone that no notifications were sent out.

I asked why they did not notify me the amount was going to be six times higher then originally quoted they replied if the amount had been over $500.00 they would have. I replied I would never of authorized that large amount of a ceiling since the amounts were never over $50.00 I was informed they had set that amount.

They refuse to refund the money I feel they illegally took out. They state they are in the right and it's just to bad for me. They said they would lower ceiling on the amount taken out to $200.00 (like I would ever use them again). I told them I wanted to cancel my service with them along with authorization to my account.

I would be glad to participate in any class action lawsuit. I hope this warning will save others from the frustration we have been going thru.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-scripts/tempe-arizona-/express-scripts-rip-off-tempe-arizona-946777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content