Complaint Review: Extra Freight PVT LTD

• Extra Freight PVT LTD
    Jonathan Brecker, 96 Putney High St
    London, united kingdom
    United Kingdom

Extra Freight PVT LTD extrafreight.com - Jonathan Brecker, 96 Putney High St, London SW15 1RD, United Kingdom they're looking for suckers to buy their cars London United Kingdom Internet

Mr Andreas Solberg, e-mail:andreassolberg34@yahoo.de sold me a car VW Sharan for 4300 EUR. Payment over Western Union to mr. Jonathan Brecker, 96 Putney High St, London SW15 1RD, United Kingdom.

Shipping Company and third part agency: www.extrafreight.com. I did the payment 16.12.05 over Western Union, but I have never seen the car. I emailed them lots of times and never got the answer after the payment.

I filed a complain also on IFCC and never got any reply.

I find www.extrafreight.com like a untrustworthy company, and I am not sure now whether this company exists. I have a transaction no. 365808 with extrafreight.

Can Ripoff help me, to get the money back?

Be AWARE of extrafreight.com!!!!!!!!!

Marek
Leszno
Poland

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Express Tire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2006 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/extra-freight-pvt-ltd/london-united-kingdom-sw15-1rd/extra-freight-pvt-ltd-extrafreightcom-jonathan-brecker-96-putney-high-st-london-sw15-177478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content