Complaint Review: Extreme Lead Program

• Extreme Lead Program
    Extreme Lead Program 654 Sheep Rd., Ste 1
    Internet
    United States of America

Extreme Lead Program, Extreme Lead Pro They did not give me the leads I ordered even the order was "complete". I then requested a refund w/i the refund timefream and they did not respoond via phone or email. Internet

*Author of original report: False Response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We Provided the leads and responded to your inquiry

I placed my order.  I received an email confirmation that the order was complete, but I only had 1 of the 100 leads that I received.  I attempted to contact the company via Live Chat and the person stated that they could not help me.  I called and left a vm and was never called back.  I placed a support ticket and it was not responded to.

I then requested a refund as I was still in my 5 business days in which I qualified and never had a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/extreme-lead-program/internet/extreme-lead-program-extreme-lead-pro-they-did-not-give-me-the-leads-i-ordered-even-the-969807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

False Response

AUTHOR: Joanne - ()

In regards to your resonse--I am sure you have so many complaintes that you have no idea who you are even resonding to.  To further showcase your lack of professionaism you have added an attachment with email addresses of multiple people!  Intresteing that you provide free leads to anyone who will read this complaint--but not not people whose money you steal.

I stand 100% stand by my initial report that I filed 10 months ago.  I placed an order, I received confirmation that my order should be complete, the designated delivery time passed without recieving my order.  When I tried to contact this company on multiple occassions, via multiple communication tools, no one ever responded.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We Provided the leads and responded to your inquiry

AUTHOR: Extreme Lead Program - ()

We did provide the customers leads exactly as purchased and a few extra as well.

There may have been a misunderstanding because when we send an "Order Update Email" from our shopping cart system, the status of the order goes to "Complete" because it is complete, but possibly the leads are still "Filling", meaning they may not be all available right then.

The second sentence of the "Order update email" states:

• "Note:  The status may say "Complete" but this only means the order and not the delivery of the prospects.  Goto the control panel via the instructions below to see delivery status."

This sentence may have just been overlooked or something of that nature originally.  The order filled completely very shortly after that.

We did also respond to the customers inquiries, including directly to the Paypal complaint the customer opened.  We gave full proof that the leads were delivered in our response.  The Paypal complaint was closed shortly, we assumed all was good and never heard from this customer again.