Complaint Review: extremeseotools seovps senukexcrvps scrapeboxvps

• Submitted: Mon, January 27, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014
  • Reported By: nkthen — Huntsville Alabama
  • extremeseotools seovps senukexcrvps scrapeboxvps
    48 Hughes Street
    Saint Thomas, Ontario
    USA

extremeseotools seovps senukexcrvps scrapeboxvps seovps.coseovps.casenukexcrvps.cascrapeboxvps.ca This company ripped me off for over $1200 - Josh Nicholson is a con man Saint Thomas Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: extremeseotools.com seovps.co senukexcrvps.ca scrapeboxvps.ca - seovps - seo vps

So i paid this guy Josh Nichoson (extremeseotools owner) for xrumer VPS and he said the account will be setup as soon as the payment is done, after i paid, he messaged me saying that he can't allow me to use the VPS for some reason and refund will be done. I waited 1 month and checked my cc statement and no refund was issued. I emailed him again and he made 100 excuses and the refund was finally done after another 20 days.

I paid him with my credit card, and asked him to cancel my subscription. 5 days ago i saw another charge made by these guys to my credit card and then i emailed him , got no reply till now! He got my credit card information and is not even cancelling my subscription. I am thinking of doing a chargeback which i have never done before.

Can i report his company somewhere so that he can't steal other clients credit card info and charge them anytime he likes?

Also i would like everyone on black hat world to be aware of this scam. He will take your money, cancel your account and also charge you every month for it.

I now noticed he has popped up about 15 other companies doing the same scam.

His whois information is listed below:

Administrative Contact ID: CR153568677
Administrative Contact Country: Canada
Administrative Contact Country Code: CA
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.5196333438

email: chedicorn@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/extremeseotools-seovps-senukexcrvps-scrapeboxvps/saint-thomas-ontario/extremeseotools-seovps-senukexcrvps-scrapeboxvps-seovpscoseovpscasenukexcrvpscascrapeb-1118745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author