Report: #20592

Lafayette, Indiana
  • Phone: 765-471-1515
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Eyeglass World misquoting prices, fraudulent billing-no refund Lafayette Indiana

Received contacts exam and 1 month supply 3/27/02. Re-ordered 6 months supply 5/1/02 with a misquoted price of $20/months supply, paid in full in advance per posted signs in the store. $195 for 6 months of daily contacts was a good deal.

Received a phone call the next day that the order could not be processed because I was misquoted and that price could not possibly be given to me and that I would have to pay $30/months supply instead of the usual $45 because I signed a 3-year service plan.

I now have 3 months supply because the employees failed to understand that I need contacts for both eyes or just plain misquoted me again. There is no refund and no recourse, I just keep getting the run-around.

Christie
Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2002 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eyeglass-world-44/lafayette-indiana-47905/eyeglass-world-misquoting-prices-fraudulent-billing-no-refund-lafayette-indiana-20592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content