Complaint Review: Eyes On You Talent Model Mangement

Miami, Florida
  • Phone: 305-720-8263
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

Eyes On You Talent Model Mangement Excuses A' Plenty Should be the Slogan! Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: ME TOO

Save yourself the heartache and $$$ Go to a Real Agent.....I also signed my child with Rochell Cox, Owner of this Scam factory...I too have had nothing but problems and excuses as to why she can't pay the money owed for the few jobs my Son has gotten...Everything from her husband was injured, kids were sick, I need to hire an assistant, I've been in Hollywood for a movie....blablabla....

I believe at this point the company owes him upwards of $400...All of which he has been owed for up to 6 months or more...Not to mention, the photos we paid for (by the way her check to the photographer bounced...so he called me for payment) and then she has "borrowed" another photographer's portfolio of my son and never returned it...So add that it's another $500+.

She recently "moved" (for the 3rd time in 2 years) from North Port Florida to Miami because she has "soooo" much business. Well now the Cell number has been disconnected, the website is down and according to the Division of Corporations She has not file her annual reports and the corp stature has been removed....ect, ect ect......

I am so angry I don't even know where to go from here

Steve
Northport, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eyes-on-you-talent-model-mangement/miami-florida-33186/eyes-on-you-talent-model-mangement-excuses-a-plenty-should-be-the-slogan-miami-florida-333711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ME TOO

AUTHOR: Lisah123 - (U.S.A.)

I am also a victim of her. You are not alone!! go to the BBB.com and file a report against her!!

Lisa