Complaint Review: EZ Laptop - Ezlaptop.com

• Reported By: NBarreras — Vallejo California United States of America
  • EZ Laptop - Ezlaptop.com

Internet
    United States of America

EZ Laptop - Ezlaptop.com Reading 195 emails for a free laptop, then they changed the terms to be entered into a contest Internet

I first signed up with http://EZLaptop.com because the website promises that you can earn a free laptop by reading emails 195 emails for a Sony Vaio or 295 for a MacBook Pro.

I finally reached my 195 credits and clicked the link to claim my laptop, then a couple of weeks later, I saw that it said "Claim your entry" for the contest to "Win" the contest for the laptop.

I had been told after I was already a member that they were a ripoff, and they never sent out laptops but I already had a significant amount of credits and wasn't going to stop.

Now I know they are a ripoff and want to help other people to avoid wasting their time with them.  EZLaptop is doing advertising and they should honor what they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ez-laptop-ezlaptopcom/internet/ez-laptop-ezlaptopcom-reading-195-emails-for-a-free-laptop-then-they-changed-the-term-564489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content