Complaint Review: EZ Pass New Jersey

• EZ Pass New Jersey

Trenton, New Jersey
    USA

EZ Pass New Jersey Toll Violation Is False Trenton New Jersey

My family and I took a trip to New York for the Macy's Day Parade.  When we got back we received a letter from EZ Pass New Jersey stating that we had two toll violations.  Each toll violation was $1.50 with a corresponding $50.00 administration fee.

I sent a letter in response stating that we did not skip any toll, we paid for every toll, and there must be a mistake with their system. I copied the governer's office as well. By way of note, we always make sure we have plenty of change and one dollar bills when we travel on trips to make sure there are no last minute problems when we meet up with toll booths.  We paid every toll.  We never asked for a receipt.

I received a second letter from New Jersey EZ Pass that stated that the violation was not an unpaid toll per se, but rather it was from going through the far left lane which was for EZ Pass customers.  This is absolutely false. We paid every toll. I have never skipped a toll in my life. I sent a second letter disputing this. Next time, I will record with video us paying each toll booth and ask for a reciept each time.

This is obviously a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2017 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ez-pass-new-jersey/trenton-new-jersey-08650/ez-pass-new-jersey-toll-violation-is-false-trenton-new-jersey-1351365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content