Complaint Review: EZ Profit - EZ Money Coaching - EZ Dollar Club

Internet
    United States of America

EZ Profit - EZ Money Coaching - EZ Dollar Club RIPPED ME OFF Internet

EZ Dollar Club is also FREEPARKERZBZ*HOMEBIZ in Utah 1-800-399-7103

On 01/01/2010,  I purchased the EZ Dollar Club online for $1.79 and was supposed to get an email with more info. I did not. And on 01/05/2010 I was charged $79.99 again.
So I called them and they told me that it was an I.T. Issue and it would be taken care of.
I went ahead and canceled my sub with them on 01/09/2010 and then I got told it would be taken care of in 7-10 days, I said OK.

I waited till until 01/26/2010 and called them back and They told me my refund had not been taken care of, but I could be sure it would be now and it will take 7-10 days more.
I said this is what your rep said the last time I called.

Well while I was waiting on them I contacted my Credit Card Co about this and filed a report with them. They tell me I need all kinds of things to get my money back. A copy of the refund policy and the billing amount that was in dispute.

Well on the site I could not access my account anymore. Invalid one thing or the other is all I could get.

Well I called them again on 02/06/2010 and it was the same old story" 7-10 more days
I.T. has been very busy. So I asked to a Super,I was told they were out until Monday.

Well I called again and the same old song and dance. But they said you will get your money, just hang on...

Personally   I think this is just a bunch of CRAP. They never plan on paying any one back. And I am out of both the $1.79 and my $79.99. And no thanks to my Credit Card Company. I know they say their hands are tied without the proper info. I can look at my card and see that it was charged and when.

Now I am going to call my credit card company and request a new card because EZ Dollar and Parker has my Credit card # on file, and just might decide to bill me again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ez-profit-ez-money-coaching-ez-dollar-club/internet/ez-profit-ez-money-coaching-ez-dollar-club-ripped-me-off-internet-571190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content