Report: #920262

• EZPAY DAY LOANS

Internet
    United States of America

EZPAY DAY LOANS EZCASH; EZ PAYDAY CASH NET ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT Internet

I have received an email from the "attorney" from this company. Stating that I owe from a cash advance from almost 2 years ago.
I have never receive any money from them. I went back and search my checking account statements. They have my name, and email address, but the wrong SSN and the wrong address.

Furthermore, I have neve even lived in the state they have listed.

The attorney, (and I use this term very loosely) is almost acking like a child... well we sent you the digatal agreement and you opened it so there.. you owe us the money.

Anyone else have this happen to them. I'm very frustrated. PLEASE help,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ezpay-day-loans/internet/ezpay-day-loans-ezcash-ez-payday-cash-net-attempt-to-collect-a-debt-internet-920262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content