Complaint Review: ezprints.com

Internet
    United States of America

ezprints.com Do not spend your Coke Reward Points at ezprints.com, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ezprints - apologizes for experience - would like to correct

I spent all my coke points to get what I thought was coca cola coasters, instead I get directed to this site, so i can buy something, the coke site didnt say I had to go through an hours worth of crap to get my "FREE" coasters, and on top of that it wont even accept my code anyways, and wont let me log in. Very lame, I think I will spen at least an hour posting my negative experience with this site on as may websites and blogs that I can. I spent hours entering all of those coke codes so I could get something and now I got nothing,and my points are gone and I am very p/o'd about it. You would be too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ezprintscom/internet/ezprintscom-do-not-spend-your-coke-reward-points-at-ezprintscom-internet-622651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ezprints - apologizes for experience - would like to correct

AUTHOR: Michelle Nogin - (United States of America)

I lead the partner development team at ezprints for My Coke Rewards and apologize for your experience. ezprints has a reputation for excellent customer service with My Coke Rewards and this is certainly an exception.

We will absolutely do the right thing and try to recover. Please email me directly at mnogin@ezprints-inc.com and I will make sure our team addresses your concerns.

Again, I apologize for any issues you had with customer care - I look forward to helping you resolve them. Thanks! Michelle Nogin