Complaint Review:

FABTECH SUNRISE FLORIDA
, USA

FABTECH SUNRISE FLORIDA RIPPED ME OFF

*Author of original report: SETTLEMENT

CAUTION!!!! DO NOT USE THIS CROOK. I GAVE HIM $5000 CASH TO PURCHASE 2 SONY TV'S ON 1/18/17. HE ADVISED ME THAT I WOULD HAVE THE TV'S ON 1/25/17. THAT DAY CAME & WENT. HE THEN PROMISED ME I WOULD HAVE THEM ON 1/27/17. GUESS WHAT. NEVER GOT THEM. FINALLY I ASKED ANOTHER AUDIO GUY IF HE CAN GET ME THE TV'S. HE CALLED HIS SUPPLIER & I RECEIVED THEM FROM SOMEONE ELSE THAT SAME DAY. I TOLD ARON I WAS C...ANCELLING THE TV'S, WHICH HE SAID NO PROBLEM. I ASKED FOR MY DEPOSIT BACK & HE SAID AS SOON AS HE GETS THE MONEY BACK FROM THE MANUFACTURE. FINALLY HE GAVE ME 2 CHECKS, ONE FOR $2000.00, DATED 3/10/17, & ONE FOR $3000.00 DATED 3/17/17. WELL GUESS WHAT???? I DEPOSITED THE FIRST CHECK ON 3/10/17 & IT BOUNCED. HE STOPPED THE CHECK. HIS EXCUSE WAS HE WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT I DID NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK EARLY, WHICH I DID NOT. NOW IT IS 3/20/17 & THE SECOND CHECK FOR $3000.00 S ALSO STOPPED. DO NOT USE THIS GUY ARON LEWIS. LOOK UP RIPOFF REPORTS. LOOK UP ALL HIS REVIEWS. THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING. HE DOES THIS TO EVERYONE. DO WHAT I AM DOING. SUE HIM. BY LAW, THE WORTHLESS CHECK LAW, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO THREE TIMES THE AMOUNTS OF THE BAD CHECKS. DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THIS SCAM ARTIST. I HAVE ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT HIS GOOD REVIEWS ARE ALL POSTED BY HIS FRIENDS. THIS GUY IS A SCAM... ARON LEWIS OF FABTECH ONLINE, FABTECH SUNRISE FLORIDA. HE WILL PROMISE YOU THAT HE CAN PRODUCE THE PRODUCTS, TAKE A DEPOSIT & HAVE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE WORLD TO JERK YOU AROUND. HE FINALLY IS SCREWING AROUND WITH THE WRONG PERSON. FILE SUIT AGAINST THIS RIPOFF & USE SOMEONE LEGITIMATE. FABTECH ONLINE IS A RIPOFF!!!! 5405 NW 102 AVE, SUNRISE, FL. 33351... CALL HIM ON HIS CELL IF HE RIPPED YOU OFF... 954-328-1645

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fabtech-sunrise-florida/-/fabtech-sunrise-florida-ripped-me-off-1362957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FABTECH SUNRISE FLORIDA

SETTLEMENT

AUTHOR: - ()

Fabtech has settled with me & I am happy with the results.