Complaint Review: Facebook

• Facebook

menlo park, California
    USA

Facebook Mark Zuckenburg FAcebook stole $180 from me menlo park California

FAcebook stole $180 from me. I had purchased numerous gaming tokens thru various Facebook gaming sites and without any reason, they disabled my account and have refused to let me access the games in which i paid for.

I have written over 15 emails to appeals@facebook.com, security@facebook.com and disabled@facebook.com since Aug 25, 2017 when they first blocked my account.

I either want access to the games that I purchased tokens for, or a complete refund.

I thouroughly upset that not a single email has been responded to.

la_meatman@yahoo.com is the account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/facebook/menlo-park-california/facebook-mark-zuckenburg-facebook-stole-180-from-me-menlo-park-california-1404093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content