Complaint Review: FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION

• Reported By: Ridgway Colorado
  • FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION
    3815 SW Temple
    Salt Lake City, Utah

FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION LOST MY HOME, BUT AM I'M STILL FIGHTING THEM Salt Lake City Utah

My name is Nancy, and I have written here on a few occasions regarding what Fairbanks did to me, and my fight against them for my home in Arlington, Texas.
Even though I ended up having to move and lost my equity, plus the cost of attorney fees, etc., I am not giving up! They owe me a lot of money and I want it back!!!

As there is not a single agency out there that will help us, I have now written to Michael Moore for help. I know we might not agree with his tactics, but he is HEARD, which is more than any of us can get. I don't mean to bother the heck out of him, but maybe if a few more of you write it might help get his attention on how serious this matter is.

I'm not going to give up! I was cheated out of my home and I will never get over that. I'm still so angry that this could happen in the United States. His address is easy to find if you just search Michael Moore.
Good luck all.

Nancy
Ridgway, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fairbanks-capital-corporation/salt-lake-city-utah-84115/fairbanks-capital-corporation-lost-my-home-but-am-im-still-fighting-them-salt-lake-city-277227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content