Report: #147773

Complaint Review: Fairfield County Child Support Enforcement Agency

  • Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Reported By: Bremen Ohio
  • Fairfield County Child Support Enforcement Agency
    239 W. Main St.
    Lancaster, Ohio

Fairfield County Child Support Enforcement Agency They have collected over $17,000 to date and kept all but $1,088.00, also taking funds that are received and hold in bank long enough for interest to be drawn before releasing to me! Lancaster Ohio

*General Comment: CHild support

*Consumer Comment: Take Matter's into your own hands

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

I have had nothing But problems since the beginning of my case, first I proved one of the caseworkers was mis-directing funds from my account... he was NOT fired but moved to other cases!

Then over past few years CSEA has collected over $17,000 from taxes and such and out of that I received a check for$1,088.00!Their reasoning in this is because they wouldn't enforce child support to begin with and I had to get on public assistance for awhile so I owed the state! We both pay taxes (well he does when he decides to keep a job!)

Now not only will they NOT enforce the judges court orders for contempt(8 charges) but they also know that in the meantime he's taken 2(unrelated)kids into his home under his care that are actually wards of the state!! They see nothing wrong with him taking in kids when he doesn't even pay for his own? Anything to lessen their paperwork!

My daughter needs oral surgery on her mouth before we can start the process of braces, judge ordered him to carry insurance on her since she was 9 months old...still no insurance but,CSEA is doing their job?How many years or times does the state agree with a man not caring for their own but taking in others as well so He can receive benefits....why's this coming out of my daughters money instead of his?

This program was supposedly set up FOR THE KIDS it benefits NO ONE BUT THE STATE!!!

Bremen, Ohio
Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2005 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals


#1 General Comment

CHild support

AUTHOR: Carrie - (United States of America)

I will have to disagree with the first comment and no women should never souley depend on child support, they as well need to do their part in raising that child ( financially). My husband and I are experiencing an exact oppisite problem, we want the case transfered out of that county as soon as possible. You call for modification papers due to change of circumstance, they never show in the mail. ( we live out of state or there would be a personal visit taking place) They ask personal questions that do not even pertain to the case or to the child support. They have complete and total incorrect information about my husband and have denied to fix the issue at hand. Two other existing children that are not even mentioned in the paperwork. So tired of dealing with these non listening, inconsiderate rude people.
Respond to this report!

#2 Consumer Comment

Take Matter's into your own hands

AUTHOR: Holly - (U.S.A.)

Women should never count on Child support, it comes and goes, goes higher and lower. You have to depend on your self, and quit spending so much energy on some thing you know you will never get. Instead of asking what the state can do for you, ask your self what YOU can do to change YOU'RE and YOUR daughters situation. Don't count on Child Support, depend on your self.

Do you have a job? or are you Ripping off the state?
Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.