Complaint Review: Fairy Tale Wedding Store

• Reported By: kevin — tucson Arizona United States of America
  • Fairy Tale Wedding Store

Internet
    United States of America

Fairy Tale Wedding Store ordered $350 worth of goods, no return emails or calls no product after 6 weeks and 10 messages and 14 emails Internet

We bought several items and were quoted in a email conformation that in house order would take 2-3 weeks and 1-2 weeks shipping, I have been trying to check on my order for over 2 weeks, we are now at six weeks and I have sent an email every business day and left a message every business day for the last two weeks, as well as about three and a half weeks ago, I tried to check on our order.

If you call the message you get says you get a quicker response if you email them? really I did that almost 4 weeks ago what is a quick response, I have since emailed them and called every day for two weeks, I even found them on ebay and tried emailing thru ebay to get a response, but no go.  I am not sure anyone works at this place.

Do not buy or do any business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fairy-tale-wedding-store/internet/fairy-tale-wedding-store-ordered-350-worth-of-goods-no-return-emails-or-calls-no-produc-945985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content