Complaint Review: Fall River Pawn Brokers

• Fall River Pawn Brokers
    288 Cowesett Ave
    West Warwick,, Rhode Island
    USA

Fall River Pawn Brokers DON’T TRUST FALLRIVER PAWN WITH YOUR VALUBLES West Warwick, Rhode Island

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! DON’T TRUST FALLRIVER PAWN WITH YOUR VALUBLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had done about $12,000 per year for 2 years in loans with FALL RIVER PAWN.  Then, I had to pawn 10’s of thousands of dollars in VINTAGE audio gear to fund my growing business. It took me 6 years to find pay for and accumulate this equipment….. They knew it was worth a ton of money and more than that it was my dream business I had spent years building. . We signed a contract for 24 Months at 5% which was fair. I had paid BACK almost $6,000 and was 14 days late on a payment…. They canceled the contract didn’t even have the decency to call me and put everything on EBAY.  SO THEY KEPT MY $6,000 AND SOLD EVEYTHING FOR HUGE PROFIT. He said to me on the phone FALLRIVER PAWN is losing money on MY contract. JAY also said FALL RIVER PAWN needed to make 60 basis points on my loan.  So they canceled it for being a few days late (not months)….. After 2 years of doing business.

THE Regional MANGER, JAY SAID OH WELL YOU BROKE THE CONTRACT…..They never wanted me to make it to the end and pick it up… so they could keep my money and sell everything on ebay….

DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU STAY AWAY FROM FALL RIVER PAWN

….FALL RIVER PAWN is REALLY LOW …. GREEDY, SCUMMY PEOPLE ….YES YOU TO DEATH AND STAB YOU IN THE BACK TO MAKE A BUCK.

I’m sure he got a commission on screwing me over …..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2016 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fall-river-pawn-brokers/west-warwick-rhode-island-02893/fall-river-pawn-brokers-dont-trust-fallriver-pawn-with-your-valubles-west-warwick-rh-1317847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content