Complaint Review: Falls Farm and Garden

1115 Dix av
    Hudson Falls, New York
    USA

Falls Farm and Garden Dishonest business practice Hudson Falls New York

I brought a 12,000 wat. deisel generator to falls farm and garden for repaire. They quoted me $4,200.00 for repair which I agreed to. After numerouse getting the runaround for Months numerouse and phone calls, I called and asked for Wade, the salesman. He quickly answered the phone, I voiced my frostrations and he laughingly transfered me to the service department.

The service department then told me the price is now $6,200.00. This is what I get after months of them refusing to communicate. It appears that they intended to keep the machine from the start. These guys are dishonest!!  I also have John Deere Tractor, I now go to Vermont when I need anything done to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/falls-farm-and-garden/hudson-falls-new-york-12839/falls-farm-and-garden-dishonest-business-practice-hudson-falls-new-york-1115729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content