Report: #206334

• Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Family Credit Counseling Corporation
    4850 N. State Road 7, Suite G-104
    Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Family Credit Counseling Corporation ripoff- This Company is a Scam, Incompetent and a Fraud Lauderdale Lakes Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Response to Mel in CA

I think we should go into a class-action lawsuit against this company. I saw that there is a lot of people with similar problems.

I came to them because I am drowning in debt, my monthly payment with the company was $3500 and they first said it will take 4 years to be out of debt, then they said 6 years and they said that my credit won't be damaged, I had a score of 730 and it dropped to 530 in 30 days when I joined their company. 200 points and they said they had nothing to do with it but they did because they didn't sent the payments on time and I was late.

All my zero interests increased and they got me higher interest rates than I already had. They never answered emails or messages. I would send them 4 to 5 emails and then threatened them and then they would respond. They are a bunch of unprofessional, rude and arrogant group of employees. I don't know what to do, they have $1557 of my money and they are not paying me back, I want my money back.

Whomever reads this email and has had a problem with them should get together and file a class-action lawsuit against them.

Mel
Los Angeles, Ca

Melody
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/family-credit-counseling-corporation/lauderdale-lakes-florida-33319/family-credit-counseling-corporation-ripoff-this-company-is-a-scam-incompetent-and-a-fr-206334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Response to Mel in CA

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I have been contacted by the Office of the Attorney General Economics Crimes Division.

They requested that I fill out some forms, have them notorized and mail them back to their office. When I contacted the office to inquire about this (I did business with FCCC 2 years ago) they said there was an investigation on the company.

I encourage you and anyone else who is dissatisfied with FCCC to contact Charles Amos, Financial Investigator. The office is at 110 S.E. 6th Street, 9th Floor, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301-5000. The tel number is 954-712-4600 and the fax number is 954-712-4658.

I hope there is a lawsuit! Good luck to us all!

Melissa, Charlotte, NC.