Complaint Review: Family Mobile

• Family Mobile

Miami, Florida
    USA

Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida

I am also receiving payment due notices from Family Mobile in Miami, Fl.  The account was closed in April, 2017.  When I call Tracfone, Walmart and T-Mobile they all say they cannot find an open account and we do not owe anything.  BUT, we keep getting a monthly bill for $55.30.  I even went to Walmart and the service representative tryed to talk with a supervisor and she could not find anything.  At that point, this supervisor transfered me to Family Mobile and handed me the phone;  when I asked for a street address, the person on the line hung up.  This is very trying and I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2017 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/family-mobile/miami-florida/family-mobile-walmart-family-mobile-cell-phone-complaints-miami-florida-1389713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi Family Mobile Ripoff,

I work with Wal-Mart Family Mobile and I have read your post in this blog. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience you have gone through. We would love to help you resolve your concern. For us to do so, we will need to check on your account further. Feel free to contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz for us to better assist you. Thank you.

Mellannie