Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 06, 2017

• Reported By: madmadmad — richardson Texas United States of America
fandango
302 trailridge dr Nationwide USA

fandango I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. richardson Nationwide

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. Your software had a bug and gave me a message that the code had expired. I called Fandango and got the run around.

I wrote all the execs at Fandango. None wrote back. Put this letter on Fandango facebook.  No one wrote back. It has been a long time since I have experienced such a horrible company.

fandango I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. Your software had a bug and gave me a message that the code had expired. I called Fandango and got the run around. I sent a copy of the email as an attachment to someone who answered the phone, got a male manager who said he was named Corey, and had to send him the same attachment.

Then Corey said it had to go to some committee (really for 2, $12.00 tickets) to get okay’ed. He said it would take three-four days. I called about six days later. The person on the phone said there was no Corey that she knew of no one who worked there. I asked if she had any record of my call on about Dec 25. No, she had nothing under my name. And of course there was no meeting. I wrote all the execs at Fandango. None wrote back. Put this letter on Fandango facebook. No one wrote back. It has been a long time since I have experienced such a horrible company. richardson Nationwide

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2017 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fandango/nationwide/fandango-i-won-two-fandango-movie-tickets-from-world-market-i-was-to-claim-them-by-131-1360100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fandango