Complaint Review: Farid Ismail

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — California USA
  • Farid Ismail

Nationwide
    Malaysia

Farid Ismail, LuupaLabs, Farid, Luupa, FlipMate Do NOT Trust Farid Ismail from LuupaLabs! He is a vile and dishonest con artist Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

*General Comment: Farid Ismail is WORSE than the Devil!

I receieved a Facebook message from this scammer. At first I was alarmed...because it was about a campaign I was running. But I am not a stupid person, so I researched him before reacting. What I learned was scary!! He is a criminal and was trying to blackmail a company. He even went so far as to create a webpage, where he was stupid enough top admit he was blackmailing the owner of the company.

This made me look deeper into a crowdfunding campaign he was running and I am certain that Faird Ismail and LuupaLabs is a giant scam!!!! He told so many lies that it became hard to keep track. The only reason I am writing this is to warn everyone about this DEVIL! Farid is a horrioble person who cannot be trusted. He is trying to rob people, and scam them out of money. And when that doesn't work, he turns to blackmail.

I even noticed on his facebook page someone pointed out that he was lying about who he really was and where he was located, and his answer was "What's wrong with that?"  So...he sees nothing wrong with deceiving people?? I am sure the companies that he tries to blackmail will make sure he goes to jail. I just hope he goes to prison before he gets the chance to destroy any more lives, or steal money from more people.

He deleted the page where he had all of the lies and admitted to blackmail, or maybe it was removed against his will for legal reasons. But you would have been shocked and repulsed to read it. It was easy to see how dishonest he is. He showed in the page how many lies he tells, adn his story didn't make any sense at all.

Botton line is: Do NOT trust Farid Ismal or LuupaLabs!!! If yopu get an email from him, ignore it...or turn it over to the company it is about. They will probably be able to use it as evidence. And NEVER support any of his crowdfunding campaigns!!! He is a scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2017 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/farid-ismail/nationwide/farid-ismail-luupalabs-farid-luupa-flipmate-do-not-trust-farid-ismail-from-luupalabs-1360344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Farid Ismail is WORSE than the Devil!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I came across your report after seeing an ad for FlipMate on FB. Please contact me because I would love more info on this man. I read what he wrote (it is still there but you have to click). I think he is trying to get around the law... He is a seriously pathological scammer, and as evil as a man can be. Are all people from malaysia raised to be this dishonest? I have to wonder if the entire country is as bad as he is, or did he just come from a really bad bad BAD family.

Lower down his write up, he actually posts his response from Indiegogo when he was questioned about lying about his location. He believes they gave him permission to lie, which calls Indie's credibility into question. I am a paralegal so I can easily research people, and he does NOT have any offices, branches, or anything affilitade with FlipMate and LuupaLabs in Florida. So I assume Indiegogo does not require proof, and Farid Ismail takes that loophole to scam people. Unless he can prove he has a teammate, or company branch in Florida he is committing online fraud. But a man like him does not care about honesty, integrity, or the law.

Reading the mateiral he has published, He could very likely be headed to jail. He is admitting to extortion, while engaging in libelous behavior, and online scams.

I think it is very important to warn the public about people like him, so thank you. If you would like to forward me the email he sent you, I would be grateful. Hopefully we can get the word out about Farid Ismail from Malaysia, FlipMate, and LuupaLabs. I also assume Dennis Zen as seen on his campaign page is a fake person since there is no record of him, at least not in Florida.