Complaint Review: Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC

• Reported By: Stacy — Los Angeles California USA
  • Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC

Internet
    USA

Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC Anxiety, Adrenal Fatigue, Weight Gain, Headaches, Banned, Blocked Houston, Tx , Texas Internet

I'll be honest with you, I had great pain relief right off the bat, which is also probably the reason why I continued to blast. I didn't get the results I was looking for cellulite wise, but I bought it for both reasons. I was very consistent for the first 6 months. I followed her videos, heated up with a heating pad and near infrared sauna, and used organic oils as well. I started getting detox symptoms like major headaches, nausea and bowel issues immediately. Due to her saying "this is normal detox symptoms" I kept going. Bad decision!! Then I noticed I was starting to have heart palpitations and anxiety. Not connecting the dots, I noticed that the anxiety turned into full blow panic attacks. It's frustrating that I was told to stick with it, it was only detox. It continued to get worse, I wasn’t able to sleep. I stopped blasting from Oct 2016 to January 2017, and had lost 36 pounds during that time. Then thought I need to incorporate this back into my routine so in February I started back at it.

I started to see a functional medicine Dr in February because of my sleep issues and feeling 'off'. Of course my Dr said to stop blasting, but the support I was getting from Ashley Black's Facebook page was to “keep going, it will stop”. Then I noticed my weight was starting to creep back up. And even though other ladies were blaming the blaster for their weight gain, I still didn't connect the dots. I have a belly that looks like I am 6 months pregnant from being bloated and having bowels issues. Again, the support continued on the page telling us "don’t stop, it is detox you are in the “worse before better stage", it will get better”.

Then I started to experience extreme fatigue, I felt like I was 95, which later diagnosed with, adrenal fatigue stage 2 as well as excessive inflammation. I eat very healthy and live a whole-food, mostly low dairy clean eating lifestyle, I get fresh air and meditate often. I do not drink or do drugs. I was told the “weight gain was inflammation from bruising and it will go away” - nope, it is FAT. My body raised it’s cortisol level to store fat to protect itself. Since I have stopped blasting, I am able to sleep again, the panic attacks have slowly gone away. I am now doing my best to heal my body. I have spent over 6k on a functional medicine Dr and supplements to try and fix this. People who are having great results are quick to tell me my symptoms are caused from stress our other outside situations, my age, etc. But I know it is not. I simply want to make women aware of the dangers of this tool and if you express your negative experiences you will get blocked and called a troll and her security team will post your name on a list stating you are a fake account and are making up these issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2017 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fasciablaster-ashley-black-guru-abg-llc/internet/fasciablaster-ashley-black-guru-abg-llc-anxiety-adrenal-fatigue-weight-gain-headache-1387382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content