Complaint Review: Fast Cash International.

• Submitted: Sun, June 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Reported By: Arlington Texas
  • Fast Cash International.
    4303 Rice St. Ste B5
    Lihue, Hawaii

Fast Cash International. "A lawsuit will be filed against me if I do not pay the sum of $875.00 to Fast Cash international." Lihue Hawaii

*Consumer Comment: Do you owe this particular place money??

I am now questioning the honesty and integrity of Fast Cash International. I was basically told that I had to pay the sum of $875.00 dollars to this company or they will file a lawsuit against me. ( I have already payed $150.00 of this)

I do, however, owe check cashing places through the credit bureau and/or collections. I admit that I have bad credit. For what it is worth, I am actually in the process of trying to restore my credit.

In short, Fast Cash International was not informative as far as telling me exactly who I owe and how much. I have received several notices in my mailbox regarding how I can settle my past debt. Never have I been threatened with a lawsuit.

I must say that this was completely unexpected and without warning, according to my knowledge. Thank you.

Justin
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fast-cash-international/lihue-hawaii-96766/fast-cash-international-a-lawsuit-will-be-filed-against-me-if-i-do-not-pay-the-sum-of-8-459471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Do you owe this particular place money??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

If not you have been screwed