Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, September 29, 2014

• Reported By: mcollins914 — nashville Tennessee
Fast Furniture Repair 1202 Gary Ave, Ellenton, FL 34203 (941) 753-6972
1202 Gary Ave, Ellenton, FL 34203 Ellenton, Florida USA

Fast Furniture Repair 1202 Gary Ave, Ellenton, FL 34203 (941) 753-6972 1202 Gary Ave, Ellenton, FL 34203(941) 753-6972 corparated small company of 25 people thiefs i own this company in nashville ,i went to florida to help this company and they kelp ripping people off and they never paid me or or gave the people money they ripped off, please do the right thing, do what these people did to me please , they are thiefs i work for them and i knew it was wrong Ellenton Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Allegation is completely untrue.

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

they left me and my granddaughter and wife hungry, and stold from the city of ellington fl

This Company persused me to come work for them then they went back on their word. I took my chance and my last pennie to go to FL from TN. After showing up and working I still have'nt seen my pay. Not to mention they cut off my hotel they were supposed to pay for for a week. I was there 2 days! I basically was left stranded, all i please is ask you god if this was right they left me and my grandaughter and wife hungery fior there proffet, they stoled from there customers and laugh,about it and said fl, is not going to do s**t we will just leave and laughft out lougd. they are evil protect your famil,y please god bless you all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2014 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fast-furniture-repair-1202-gary-ave-ellenton-fl-34203-941-753-6972/ellenton-florida-34203/fast-furniture-repair-1202-gary-ave-ellenton-fl-34203-941-753-6972-1202-gary-ave-ell-1180055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Furniture Repair 1202 Gary Ave, Ellenton, FL 34203 (941) 753-6972

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Allegation is completely untrue.

AUTHOR: Tammy - (USA)

The person who lodged this erroneous report contacted us via a recruiting website for a contractor opportunity. As with any one interested in doing business with our company, we pay for the person to come to us for an interview and to see our operation. We also pay for the person to train while he is here. In this case we even rented a car for the person to get to FL where we are located.

He decided to bring his girlfried\wife (not approved prior to him getting here). He came into the office and met the team. He went out with our head trainer the next day. Then on the second day of training, our trainer went to pick him up at the hotel (paid for by us) and he wasn't ready. When the front desk called him, he said he would be down. The trainer waited and he finally came to the front of the hotel after 15 minutes. He wreaked of alchohol and apologized because he and his girlfriend were celebrating their anniversary last night. Needless to say the trainer told him to go back to his room that he couldn't go to customer's homes in that state.

This is the first time we had this happen. Our business requires our techs to go into peoples homes and make repairs to their furniture. We have a very good reputation after being in business for 22 years. We cannot take the chance on sending a contractor out that may not represent us in a poor manor. We have 40 + contractors that do work for us in 14 states throughout the Southeast. All is adminitrated from our hub in FL.

We made the decision to send him back to TN. We paid him for the two days he "trained", the hotel (3 days), the rental car and the fuel to get here. That was more than fair.