Complaint Review: fastcolorprinter.com

111 2nd Ave NE Ste 900
    Saint Petersburg, Florida
    USA

fastcolorprinter.com Dont believe the quote! Saint Petersburg Florida

Fastcolorprinting.com is a total scam. They advertise low prices. They qoute a great price, but then refuse to deleiver on price quoted after you have paid.

I aked for a physical copy of the order rather than just a digital copy before the final printing. Was told since they had to print one hard copy of the order they  will just print off 250, then upon approval would print me 1000 more, which was what I orignally asked for.

I was billed for the price of 1000. They shipped out the 250 that was to be a hard copy. Upon recieving the 250 I informed the rep I had been dealing with that I approved the copy and they can now send the other 1000. I was told they were on the way.

After waiting 10 days to receive the final 1000 of my order I followed up with the rep and was told the 250 I received was the complete order.

Fastcolorprinter.com is a total fraud with deceptive practices.

I would never use or recommend them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fastcolorprintercom/saint-petersburg-florida-33701/fastcolorprintercom-dont-believe-the-quote-saint-petersburg-florida-1132232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content