Complaint Review: FastLoan4me

• Reported By: Lindsy — Menominee Michigan
  • FastLoan4me

Internet
    USA

FastLoan4me gives phone# of 775-376-7646 but when called (I have called over 20 times at all times of the day) I with drew $30.00 from my chking acct on 6/12 and 7/2/13 without any of my knowledge until today. Internet

Fastloan4me took (stole) $30.00 from my checking account without my knowledge or permission.  They did this twice, once on 6-12-2013 and again on 7-2-2013.  This is when I noticed it and checked with my bank.  They told me to contact the company at 775-376-7646 and take note as to the date, time, and who I talked to and see if I could clear this up with them.

But when I tried several times, I always get the same message:  "Our customers are important to us, but do to heavy customer useage I have to transfer you to voice mail"  when transfered, you get a busy signal and disconnect.

I am notifiying my bank and stopping this auto withdrawl and changing my account if necessary, but would like to see this company procecuted and my money returned (who wouldn't).  My information was fair to easy to get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-gives-phone-of-775-376-7646-but-when-called-i-have-called-over-20-times-at-1065237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content