Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Reported By: Brandie — Otterbein Indiana
  • Fastloan4me

Internet
    USA

Fastloan4me the company took 30 dollars out of my account without my approval or knowledge Internet

I received an email from my bank letting me know that a check went through on my account for the amount of 30 dollars from a company named fastloan4me. I don't know who they are and i did not authorize them to take money out. I had a nsf charge of 72.00 because of this company that i don't know.

When i tried contacting them i get an operating sytem telling me i have a wait time and then it doesn't go through it simply cuts off. When i contacted my bank the only thing they could tell me was to close my account and open a new one but first i have to pay 90.99 because thats how much it cost for not having the amount in my account.

Brandie

Otterbein

Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-the-company-took-30-dollars-out-of-my-account-without-my-approval-or-knowledg-1063627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content