Complaint Review: FastLoan4me

USA
  • Phone: 775-200-1525
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FastLoan4me They stole money out of my checking account by drafting a check from my bank Las Vegas Nevada

I have had some past instances where I have been scammed out of money so I made it a point to check my checking account everday.

When I checked my account I noticed a check for $30 that had a 5 # check number. I thought that was odd because I am only in 4 digits in my checking account. So I looked at the check and it was made out to FastLoan4me for $30.

I immediately called my bank and said what do you think you are doing mailing them a check without my knowledge. They said anyone can do that if they know your routing number and accout number. I honestly do not remember even asking for a loan with this company.

I diputed the charge at my bank and filled out a forgery report so I'm hoping I will get my money back. Pleas be aware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fastloan4me/las-vegas-nevada-89107/fastloan4me-they-stole-money-out-of-my-checking-account-by-drafting-a-check-from-my-bank-1070165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content