Complaint Review: FBI

Washinton, D.C.

hacked & blocke > Re: our crime fighting fbi and the election

Move message to InboxDraftSentTrashauto responceMike MooreRe: Gov- Corruption

dave goggin

Our crime fighting FBI had a part to play in Florida. This was, for me, a suspission. I have been learning the hard way how their conivor apparatus can be used gainst whistle blowers. I have learned that they have little or no reservations about blocking E-Mail to any senator or even the whitehouse. and they have been interfering with my e-mail efforts for some time. Overt the last few days it has intensified as I have attempten my own inquiry in to how the voteing machiens might be rigged. The ihigh tech FBI hackers do not want that out at all. n In some respects it appears obvoiou. Stats calling state for Gore. Bush's reaction... Sudden change towards Gore. Networks revirse their call. Hackers pull out and state>again turns towards gore? That has to rase some questions for all thinking people. Dave Goggin 707 399 9068

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fbi/washinton-dc-20500/government-hackers-fbi-rigged-election-in-florida-4005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Whatwereyouthinking - (U.S.A.)

Ummm, no ...First, you are very paranoid. You have no idea what carnivore (spell it correctly) is, or how it works. Don't get me wrong, I am aware of what happens in the FBI, but I am not suspicious of it. I know what kinds of projects they are working on, but the agency itself is to bureaucratic and old-fashioned (still) to get anything done. They don't even investigate crime the majority of the time, and I know for a fact that they do not have the manpower or resources to worry about paranoid people that think they are cracking the Florida voting machines (which are paper readers by the way, and the votes were hand checked, not by computer). Anyway.., it is scary that people like you are voting.

#2 0

Hackers won't permit me to edit report

AUTHOR: - ()

They don't want me sending or posting this anywhere and have been all over my sights blocking most everything. That tells me a lot. Our FBI has gone bad and who can investigate them?