Complaint Review: FCNB Card Processing Center

• FCNB Card Processing Center
    P.O. Box 5811
    Hicksville, New York

FCNB Card Processing Center ripoff Hicksville, Bethpage New York

There have been numerous times where I did not recieve my statements and have been billed late fees. The first three times I have fought it and they took it off my account. Recently I found out that even though they wrote back and apologized they still sent me to a collection agency, which, ruined my credit.

Well, they did it again and this time they keep calling and harassing me. I just thought it was me unitl I did some research on the internet and I found hundreds of files with this company. I am willing to take legal action against these scumbags and anyone else with the same problem, please join me and together we will bring this company down for riping us off.

Leibniz
Brusnwick, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2004 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fcnb-card-processing-center/hicksville-new-york-11802-5811/fcnb-card-processing-center-ripoff-hicksville-bethpage-new-york-92953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content