Complaint Review: FCNB Processing Center

• FCNB Processing Center
    P.O. Box 9204
    Old Bethpage, New York

FCNB Processing Center ripoff Old Bethpage New York

I am very upset with the whole matter. I am in the process of purchasing a house. When I noticed the delinquent status of my old New Port News account on my credit report. I was outraged because I paid this account off in early 2003.

I could not believe they reported me to the credit agencies. I have received bills from FCNB Card Processing a few times but after speaking with an agent and after letting them know this account had been already paid off they stopped bothering me.

Or at least I thought they did. Until I noticed it on my credit report. This in such a rip off. I dont know what I'm going to do because there's no way I'm going to pay them another dime. I really need the assistance of anyone that can help me.

Temeka
Carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fcnb-processing-center/old-bethpage-new-york-11804/fcnb-processing-center-ripoff-old-bethpage-new-york-103941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content