Complaint Review: Federal Trade Commission

• Federal Trade Commission
    600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, Dist of Columbia
    USA

Federal Trade Commission unhelpful, dishonest, not useful, waste of time, no help provided, they do not want to use company time to help anybody, only for themselves, they do NOT help out the general public, selfish, greedy, disgusting, distasteful, useless, no resolution, they send out only form letters, they do Not investigate complaints Washington Dist of Columbia

Federal Trade Commission, Washington, District Of Columbia Does Not Help Out The General Public, American Taxpayer!

I have written to the Federal Trade Commission on numerous occasions ever since I had become a Victim Of Fraud for over $30,000.00 whereby somebody used my American Express Credit Card to purchase Men's Skin Care Products over the Internet and tried to steal money from American Express for merchandise that Never Even Existed from the Very Beginning!

Furthermore, the Fraudulent Transactions were conducted while I was Out Of The Country in South America without a Signature and this Fake Merchandise Never Even Existed From The Very Beginning and there was Never Any Proof Of Delivery from any courier company, including the United States Postal Service!

I have asked the Federal Trade Commission for Help and Assistance because American Express deliberately and purposely Ruined My Credit For Invalid Reasons and American Express Never Even Lost A Penny because they Never Paid This Illegal Merchant for the Attempted Fraud that Occurred Over The Internet back in the year of 2016.

In any case, I was hoping that the Federal Trade Commission could penalize the three (3) Credit Bureaus:  ExperianEquifax and TransUnion for publishing fake and false information about myself on my Three (3) Credit Reports since they are responsible for regulating them.

However, when I contacted them the first time around, all they did for ME was send me out a form letter and booklet acknowledging my complaint and documents and that was all!

Well, fast forwarding to where I am Right Now....When I recontacted the Federal Trade Commission again recently back on Thursday, September 28, 2017, all they said in their form letter was that they are only authorized to investigate complaints regarding fraud, waste, or abuse committed against, or committed by employees or contractors of the Federal Trade Commission which clearly does Not Make Any Sense.!

In Addition:  They also said that they have redirected my mail and complaint to their FTC Consumer Response Center (CRC) for any appropriate action.

Do You Know What This Really Means In Simple English?

Answer:  The Federal Trade Commission could care less about ME, nor my complaint and Loves To Find Ways To Not Get Involved!

Obviously!

Enclosed, in my Negative Review about the Federal Trade Commission, please find my three (3) page letter, along with their Negative Response Letter for your reference and further review.  Thank You.

Final Thoughts:  I do Not know what the Federal Trade Commission is here to do for the Public, but in My Case it is Probably Nothing!

Thank You For Your (Not Helping ME!)

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Angry And Upset Fraud Victim And Federal Trade Commission Complainant

/HPS

Enclosures:  Please See The Attachments For My Three (3) Page Complaint Letter, Along With The Federal Trade Commission's Negative Response Letter For Your Reference And Further Review.  Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/federal-trade-commission/washington-dist-of-columbia-20580/federal-trade-commission-unhelpful-dishonest-not-useful-waste-of-time-no-help-provide-1403788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content