Complaint Review: Fedgrantusa

1285 Baring Blvd.
    , Utah

Fedgrantusa.com Fedgrantusa unauthorized credit card withdrawl Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

unathorized debit of funds from my mastercard account after doing a no fee paypal tranaction.

Steve
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fedgrantusa/utah/fedgrantusacom-fedgrantusa-unauthorized-credit-card-withdrawl-utah-454140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Steve,
Our company represents some of the Fedgrantusa programs. Our customer service number is1-877-495-1186, if you would call this number you will find a representative there that will be happy to assist you.

If you do not find the result you are seeking by contacting customer service, please contact me directly as well, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

My contact information is: Cell phone 435-773-1795 and my email is: customerservice@cshelp.org

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,