Complaint Review: Felcia Folarin All State Insurance

• Felcia Folarin All State Insurance
    6525 Belcrest Road, Suite 190
    Hyattsville, Maryland
    USA

Felcia Folarin All State Insurance Felcia Folarin All State Insurance is a Con-Artist, Fraud & Liar Hyattsville Maryland

*Author of original report: Felicia Folarin All State

On May 4th my home was burglarized. The officer investigating said he would get my stuff back. One of the items stolen was an iPad with Apple you can click find and it will map where you device is. I did this for the officer and he was positive he could retrieve my belongings. I waited (3) months and still had not gotten my stuff back so I filed a claim with my home insurance carrier (Felcia Folarin All State Insurance). She asked for proof of every item I had stolen like reciepts etc so I guess you need to keep your reciepts. She had me come to her office in Hyattsville, Maryland and do a recorded statement. Then all of the sudden this wasn't good enough for Felcia they wanted me to do a sworn statement at the Prince George County Court House. Felcia Folarin made me pay him ($250.00) deductible and then she threathen me via text message which we printed out to sue her. When I called All State Corporate Office in (Northfield Township, IL) they told me this wasn't there policy at all and I probably was ripped-off. [continued below]....

..... I have filed complaints with the BBB & every complaint board there is and have filed a complaint against her at the local PD for her threating text messages. All State Insurance & Felcia Folarin have violated my privacy rights by asking me for copies of all my bank statements, credit card statements, phone records and where I was located the night I am robbed. I work for the government and a large portion of the information stolen off my iPad has had me unable to work. This claim has been in since May and there is always something more they want that has nothing to do with my home being robbed and my claim being accepted. Felcia Folarin All State Insurance are theives and con-artist...... Don't make the same mistake and get any insurance from her at all. Felcia Folarin is being investigated by Prince George's County State's Attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/felcia-folarin-all-state-insurance/hyattsville-maryland-20782/felcia-folarin-all-state-insurance-felcia-folarin-all-state-insurance-is-a-con-artist-f-1394955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Felicia Folarin All State

AUTHOR: - ()

Felicia Folarin still refuses to give me my money back. She is a con-artist and horrible business woman!