Complaint Review: Fertilify, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 28, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2017
  • Reported By: Kandy — Mississippi USA
  • Fertilify, Inc.

Internet
    USA

Fertilify, Inc. fake product, misleading information Internet

Back in July 2016, I had ordered this pills trying to conceive. This pills did not work. I later learned that these were prenatal vitamins disguised as fertility pills. Anyways, they sent me this message on 07/13/2016 after I purchased their product.

FERTILIFY needs your help spreading the word about Reproductive Health and Fertility to all of Today's Modern Women!

Leaving us a dazzling 5-star review, is the best way to help us get attention to our cause! We at FERTILITY are willing to do whatever it takes to earn your 5-stars; so please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or comments!

It's been about a week since you've ordered FERTILIFY and we would love to hear from you! We really do hope that you're enjoying FERTILIFY and find our eBook, and other materials, informative and helpful to you. We would really appreciate it if you could take just a few seconds to leave a product review.

Thank you again for your order of FERTILIFY! You have joined millions of women who want to do what they can to support & maintain their fertility!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Wishing you the very best,
Lalli Chapman
Founder, FERTILIFY Inc.

I still have this message saved in my e-mails, so they cannot deny it. They are misleading women, so those good reviews that you see about them are most likely fake and paid for. I would not do that. I will not help to mislead people. If their product/s were good and actually worked, people would proudly leave real reviews about them stating so. They would not have to send people messages like this. People and women do not fall this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2017 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fertilify-inc/internet/fertilify-inc-fake-product-misleading-information-internet-1352601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content