Complaint Review: FF Dynamics LLC

• Reported By: Customer — Bakersfield California
  • FF Dynamics LLC

Internet
    USA

FF Dynamics LLC FF Dynamics Electric Fans - BUYER BEWARE - will not respond to you even in Warranty situation!! Internet

I purchase a performance cooling fan kit from them.  I have been trying to get them to respond to emails for 5 months and have not heard a word.  Go to their website and it says they are moving …that has been up for 5 months that I know of.

I have contacted them ut both info@ffdynamics and also warranty@ffdynamics without the courtesy of any response.  I don’t know if they are even in business anymore.  I contacted the registrant of the website and sent them an email explaining my problem and to my surprise, also have received zero response from them.

Right now it appears I have an item that has no warranty and therefore worthless.  I would encourage anyone to do their homework and research ffdynamics on the web.  There are many discussion boards offering similar stories.  They hide their phone number so you can’t contact them.  Google shows addresses in NJ and also Arizona.

There is a vendor on ebay operating as “spikedcollardogs” that seems to be an exclusive dealer.  It might even be ffdynamics itself, I don’t know.  This vendor has absolutely no customer service, refused to contact ffdynamics to get some information for me and actually told me to go buy another fan setup.  They are the worse vendor I have ever experienced on ebay!  I urge you to not do business with them as they won’t be there for you if you need them.  Buyer beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ff-dynamics-llc/internet/ff-dynamics-llc-ff-dynamics-electric-fans-buyer-beware-will-not-respond-to-you-even-i-1172489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content