Complaint Review: Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center

• Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center
    2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 203
    Sacramento, California
    United States of America

Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center FBNRC Scammed under the guise of a legitimate government agency Sacramento, California

We received an "official" renewal request for our DBA.  Our corporate information was preprinted, including our FBNRC number, file date, etc.  However, now I read the fine print:  "This service has not been approved or endorsed by any government agency, and this offer is not being made by an agency of the government...This is not a bill.  This is a solicitation."

Once they received our $100 renewal fee, we were sent the required "publication" order from the "Orange County Reporter".  (By state law, our DBA must be published for 4 weeks).  I went online to get more information and found the "ripoff" sites. So here I am...duped.  I now believe both Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center and Orange County Reporter are co-conspirators in this scheme.

I hope this report about my misguided faith in FBNRC saves others before it's too late!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fictitious-business-name-renewal-center/sacramento-california-95821/fictitious-business-name-renewal-center-fbnrc-scammed-under-the-guise-of-a-legitimate-gove-723554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content