Complaint Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2016
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2016
  • Reported By: DanE — Oakland California USA
  • Fidelity Locksmith Services, Inc.

Nationwide
    USA

Fidelity Locksmith Services, Inc. Fidelity Lock Smith Fidelity Locksmith Fidelity Lock Smith Services Haim AlgamizIdan Tzror fidelitylocksmith.com 510locksmith.com 818-668-5353 877-740-5060 510-250-7152 510-857-9538 Sent cocaine addict to my residence for lock change. Company does bait & switch. Locksmith broke door and then tried to sell me expensive repair. Reseda California

Beware of Fidelity Locksmith Services, Inc.

Starting off, I simply took out trash and mistakenly locked myself out. Fidelity Locksmith would not give me an estimated cost for the service. I called other local locksmith companies and was quited between $80-$150. The Fidelity dispatch, I think name David, said they charge $29 for the services but needed to see the type of lock.

After being 20 minutes late, the locksmith they dispatched finally arrived and very much in a rush. He went by the name of Steven. He was a Russian guy (about 5'2) with a white powdery sudstance on his nose. I showed him the door knob. It was a very basic door knob. He said he could do it for $180. I quickly declined, told him that is not going to happen, and to have a good night. He was obviously eager for the business and agreed to do it for $100 flat.

He spent less than 15 seconds trying to pick the lock. [continued below]....

..... I turned my head, and looked back, he broke my entire door knob & part of my door, he made claim he was unable to pick it because the lock is old when in reality I just gotten the new lock less than 3 months ago. He then tried to upsale me on a new door knob and for installing it. I told him what he did was incredibly illegal. He panicked and quickly took cash and left. I should have called the police. The guy was very high and out of his mind.

Fast forward,

Contacted Fidelity Locksmith Services, Inc. and was dealing with a sales reperasentative name Jamie (probably not her real first name). She was incredibly rude, unsymmpathetic, and had issues following her own set call back times. She has abolsutely no customer service skills. She made light of the situation and said the best she can do is send me a $25 gift card. I shared video evidence I took of the locksmith. I requested they 1. send someone else to change my locks, or 2. a full refund.

She continued to give me major attidude and refused to let me talk to her supervisor, refused to give me Fidleitiy Locksmiths Services address, or offer some type of alternative solution. She was more confrentational than anything. Absolutely no customer service skills. I am surprised she is even employed.

Beware, do not use Fidelity Locksmith Services. Use a more reputable local company. It's worth it in the long run. There's no telling who Fidelity Locksmith Services, Inc. will send to your place and then you will have to deal with shady business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2016 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-locksmith-services-inc/nationwide/fidelity-locksmith-services-inc-fidelity-lock-smith-fidelity-locksmith-fidelity-lock-sm-1342794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content