Complaint Review: Fido Marketing Solutions Inc

• Phone: 888-730-2165
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Fido Marketing Solutions Inc Scam New Brunswick New Brunswick Canada

I recieved a letter today April 7, 2008 stating that it was to inform me tht I am one of the lucky winners of a sweepstake sponsored by a group of multi-national companies in North America. Your name attached to the sweepstake numbers 02-06-09-11 drew the lucky number 08-13-18-22-31 which consequently won in the 2nd category.

Your are entitled to the sum of $180,000 US Dollars which is your total prize money. Please note that all the participants were selected through a randomn computer ballot system drawn from over 500,000 names from the FEDERAL COMPUTER DATA BANK.

To expedite the processing, enclosed is a check of $4,365.85 US Dollars, which has been deducted from your winning. You will be suing $2,800.00 from this check to pay for the applicable surcharges/gove. tax due on your winning. Please note that no personal information is required from you.

Please do not attempt to use this check until youcall and speak with Jenny Hung at 1-647-219-5975 for activtion and further clarifications. Please note that the organizers will not enter into any correspondence with any winner and there 's no obligation to claiming this prize money. All unclaimed prize will be donated to charity.

signed
Laura Weinstein
Client Care Manager

Now I knew this was to good to be true so of course I went to my favorite website in cases like this...you got it Ripoffreport.com and there it was two other cases out there. Well I agree with the other writer I may be broke but I am not stupid. I tore the check up. I don't know how they got my address. However, I would love to know what the outcome will be of the lady who actually deposited this check in her account.

Mslady
arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fido-marketing-solutions-inc/new-brunswick-new-brunswick-e3a-8z4/fido-marketing-solutions-inc-scam-new-brunswick-new-brunswick-canada-324417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content