Complaint Review: Fight Fast

Internet
    USA

Fight Fast Deceptive online ads Visalia California

*Consumer Comment: Fight Fast Integrity- Very Good

I can't believe no one else has complained about these people. I just placed an order I got from an E-mail for a switch-blade knife, and they said that they had a special going on for only the cost of shipping and handling (9.95). It wasn't until after I had placed the order that I saw I was going to be charged full price (over $100). I have E-mailed them to cancel my order. I'll keep y'all informed as to what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2016 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fight-fast/internet/fight-fast-deceptive-online-ads-visalia-california-1313513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Fight Fast Integrity- Very Good

AUTHOR: franko48 - (USA)

I am a customer that has purchased several items from Fight-Fast and have delt with Bob Pierce for a several years. I find they are a very honest company and have very good integrity. I have purchased some expensive items and one valued around a $100 and I was not satisfied with it and after talking with them returned it as instructed and was refunded the purchase price.  Everything I have ordered on specials and regular purchases are exactly what I ordered and I paid exactly what they told me the price was with no issues. I think you have made a mistake because when you order something it shows you exactly what is being charged to you before you submit the order and you get a copy of the receipt.  They do not scam their customers like some companies with recurring charges.  I find this company a very honest company to deal with and give them a 5 star rating. I have been pleased with everything I have ordered except the one item I retuned and some of the specials are just awesome bargains. I highly recommend contacting them to resolve your issue before posting a rip off report. I honestly think you have made a mistake. You may have clicked on one of the special fighting videos or another high priced knife item and just did not realize it but should have seen  the price prior to hitting the submit button. I am sure you will be able to get it resolved because they respect their customer wishes. Just be patient.