Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 21, 2017

• Reported By: Donald — Oakdale Pennsylvania USA
Filtropur
202 West Bridge Drive Morgan, Pennsylvania USA

Filtropur A division of FVS, Inc Deceptive advertising and illegally demanding phone numbers of family members Morgan Pennsylvania

I answered an ad for drivers wanted and the pay $15.50/hr. I called and was interviewed and was told to call back between 2:30-3:30 to see if I was hired. I called and they said I was hired and to come back at 11:00 the next day. I arrived to find 9 people in a conference room and discovered it was a door to door sales for Filtropur. There was no $15.50/hr nor was drivers needed. A guy named Nic was selling the plan. He tells me that he will guarantee me $3100.00 for the first month if I would just give it 30 days. Later I was given paperwork to list at least 7 people in my family or friends that I could show the air cleaner, filters and vacuum sweeper to. I came back with a list of names but then they insisted that I provide the phone numbers. When I questioned why I had to provide the phone numbers Nic insisted that I leave.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/filtropur/morgan-pennsylvania-15064/filtropur-a-division-of-fvs-inc-deceptive-advertising-and-illegally-demanding-phone-numb-1368883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Filtropur