Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Cash Services companies on Finance topic

Showing 1-25 of 7,289 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 20 2017
Go Blue Financial Group ,gobluefinancialgroup.com Fake Website - Identity Theft - Steal Your Money Internet
Author: Bristal, Connecticut Cash Services: Go Blue Financial Group Internet

Oct 20 2017
Adam Issahaku Odi Dollar SCAMMED ME TWICE AND TRIED THE THIRD TIME BUT I FIGURED OUT HIS MOVES AND STOPPED SENDING MONEY Accra Ghana Nationwide
Author: Georgia Cash Services: Adam Issahaku Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Tower Loan Tried getting a hardship payment and they are being nasty. Leesville Louisiana Author: LEESVILLE, Louisiana Cash Services: Tower Loan Leesville, Louisiana

Oct 21 2017
LOTTO KINGS/WIN TRILLIONS LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASES ONKLINE CHIBA???  Author: Laredo, Texas Cash Services: LOTTO KINGS/WIN TRILLIONS

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
walmart savings catcher walmart stole my savings in the savings catcher program---$68.64 prescott Arizona Author: prescott valley, Arizona Cash Services: walmart savings catcher prescott, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 12 2017
Advance Cash Constantly sending threatening emails Internet Author: Lancaster, California Cash Services: Advance Cash Internet

Oct 12 2017
Warner & Richards attorney They claimed they are out of Abonlog New York won 500,000 dollars in a sweepstakes but I have to take a loan out to pay for the taxes he is suppose to call me back., I will try and get more information when he calls me back. New York New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Cash Services: Warner & Richards attorney

Oct 10 2017
Financial Crime Enforcement Network, CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION los angeles California Author: longbeacgh, California Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network, los angeles, California

Oct 10 2017
SGQ PROCESSING SGQ PROCESSING showing up on my credit report Author: Huntington, Massachusetts Cash Services: SGQ PROCESSING Internet

Oct 10 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Marvin Perez Cash Advanced USA This company sent me an email stating I would be served court papers due to an unpaid cash advance that I never had Internet
Author: Belmont, Ohio Cash Services: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Oct 04 2017
Textbookrecycling.com They Steal Your Books DO NOT USE Moscow, ID 83843-9797 Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Cash Services: Textbookrecycling.com Internet