Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Credit & Debt Services companies on Finance topic

Showing 26-50 of 27,201 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 03 2017
CSG Solutions credit card plan for 0% interest rate Nationwide Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: CSG Solutions Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
ancestry.com cancelled but keep on billing Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: ancestry.com Internet

Oct 02 2017
BevTec-IT Consulting, Inc. Marcus Beverly Legal conman/ scammer Stevenson Ranch California Author: Ontario, California Credit & Debt Services: BevTec-IT Consulting, Inc. Internet

Sep 30 2017
Jordan Davies Fake company and thieves Arlington Texas Author: North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Jordan Davies Arlington, Texas

Sep 29 2017
ScoreSense Acquired my bank information third party through, I'm guessing, a credit application for financing a vehicle Dallas Texas Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense Dallas, Texas

Sep 28 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer, Bonita Eye, Livewell Add mislead charges. Stated that 2 sample items would cost $21.95 total. Recieved 2 charges for $88.95 and $99.95 North Las Vegas Nevada Author: HARPURSVILLE, New York Credit & Debt Services: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Harpursville, New York

Sep 28 2017
American Express Complicit As Accessory To Criminal Activity New York Internet Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit & Debt Services: American Express Internet

Sep 28 2017
A1 DocPrep Project Uplift AmericaA1 Document Preparation Service Scam Alert! AVOID this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: A1 DocPrep Internet

Sep 27 2017
Roncor Group Inc. Brenda CorreaHector CarreonHector CorreaRobby Birnbaum, Esq.Valerie Murphy - Notary Public/Presenter Breaches Contracts, Does NOT resolve your debt, Ripoff Company, Pretend Law Firm, Unethical Telemarketers, Theives, Con Artists Glendale California Author: South Orange, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Roncor Group Inc. Glendale, California

Sep 27 2017
Roncor Group, Inc They have 3,900.00 I've paid them for bill consolidation before I was ever late making a payment,now what I owed is way more than the original balance. I looked at my credit report and I have write offs collection agency you name it I have it. I thought this was a legitimate law firm, I heard it on the radio and I thought it would be a good idea. If I would have known this I could have kept paying my creditors myself. Smh Glendale California Author: Hemet, California Credit & Debt Services: Roncor Group, Inc Glendale , California

Sep 26 2017
1966 provided no service!! Rip off Saint Augustine Florida Author: Margate, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Mediation st Augustine, Flordia

Sep 23 2017
Lexington Law Credit Repair Destroyed my credit because I believed their lies Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Sep 22 2017
National Credit Solutions Charged me $950.00 down and $99.00 a month with the promise of fixing my credit well that turned out to be a lie I have tried numerous times to call or reach them by email to no sucess the number goes straight to a disconnect sound and no one has answered my emails . McKinney Texas Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Solutions McKinney , Texas

Sep 21 2017
VanillaGift Received a gift card for my birthday of 100.00 registered online. Saw a balance of $100.00. Went to use the card and the balance was 00.00 What is going on!!! defrauded me of my money Nationwide Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: VanillaGift Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Diversified Consultants Ding credit reports without verifying debt Jacksonville Florida Author: Manhattan Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Diversified Consultants Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 19 2017
Just Credit Solutions USA David Miguel Robles Sr.David Robles Jr Just Credit Solutions USA Is A RipOff! Paid Upfront Fees And Did Not Do The Work! west covina California Author: walnut creek, California Credit & Debt Services: Just Credit Solutions USA west covina, California

Sep 18 2017
amora coffee i ordered coffee from amora coffee through an advertisement on amazon and it was delivered but i was chocked to see today that they deducted $68.38 from my account without my concern and without informing me. i want to know the reason for the dedduction. lenoir Maine Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: amora coffee lenoir, Maine

Oct 08 2017
Jeannie Kerns Affordable financial solutionsFinancial freedom made simple Cpnandcreditrepair.com Excuses and lies Miami alledgedly Internet Author: North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Jeannie Kerns Internet

Sep 17 2017
Walmart moneycard Greendot mastercard 46 cents on account missing various times,seems to be thier favorite short change scam Las Vegas Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Walmart moneycard Internet

Sep 15 2017
Rapid Recovery Agency Patrick Spencer Senior Investigation Officer CASE FILE #: UD-127/A26/32186, Notice of garnishment or Arrest Internet Author: Sandusky, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Rapid Recovery Agency Internet