Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Credit Reporting Agencies companies on Finance topic

Showing 26-50 of 3,022 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide arbitration David hart They destroted me got my personal information Online Author: Riverside, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Nationwide arbitration

Jan 11 2017
Lexington Law Firm Scam Utah Internet
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Credit Reporting Agencies: Lexington Law Firm Internet

Jan 09 2017
Why Not Lease It My story seems to be the same as everyone else who has used this company. West Memphis Arkansas Author: marion, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
WyHy Federal Credit Union Auto loan paid of yet continues to report to Credit Bureaus the loan is open Wyoming Author: Casper, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: WyHy Federal Credit Union

Dec 15 2016
credit report Rental scam on craigslist Internet Author: pico Rivera, California Credit Reporting Agencies: credit report Internet

Dec 09 2016
CreditUpdates.com Apartment Scam to get me to sign up for their credit services Internet Author: West Islip, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
SageStream, LLC Incorrect/Eroneous Credit Reporting. Possible violations of Fair Credit Reporting Act San Diego, CA California Author: Austin, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 07 2016
creditupdates.com Creditupdates.com is setting ads for apartments in order to route traffic to its fraudulent site. Washington DC Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: creditupdates.com Internet

Oct 17 2016
Continental Credit Scam Colorado Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Continental Credit Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Phony "free" credit reporting Dallas Texas Author: Encino, California Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1 Dallas, Texas

Oct 11 2016
Top Notch Tradelines aka William Shannon LIES!!!! DO NOT BELIEVE MR WILLIAM SHANNON OF TOP NOTCH TRADE LINES. He will TAKE YOUR MONEY!!! He puts ads on the internet in many different cities that look like this. He says pay half now and pay the other half in 2 weeks but you NEVER see your trade lines post AT ALL!!! He is a COMPLETE SCAM and needs to but thrown in Jail for FRAUD! Casper Wyoming Author: Birmingham, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Top Notch Tradelines Internet

Oct 08 2016
Freescores Took money out without my consent Internet Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Freescores Internet

39, Report #1331916

Oct 06 2016
scoresence took $45.96 from my payrolll debit card without my ok . Then denied they did. My bank said yes they did they say know. LIE''' online Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresence Internet

Oct 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Some how got my debit card number and I've been charged $29.95 for last 3 months. They will not replace my money and I am on disability. I did not give them my card info, in fact, I've never heard about them before.. Nationwide/ Int Author: Monteagle, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 10 2016
MyScore.com Money for NOTHING!! Chattanooga TN Author: Cascilla, Mississippi Credit Reporting Agencies: MyScore.com Internet